Monday, February 11, 2008
Michigan and Florida Should
Not Get A "Do-Over"
In Michigan, the Dem candidates withdrew their names from the ballots, ummmm - except for
In Florida, the Dem candidates promised not to campaign there. After unofficially winning both of these states, though, MrsSatan has unilaterally decided she wants them to count.
In a move that should rankle and anger every single Democrat, Liberal and Progressive, Hillary advocated changing the rules at halftime, just in time for the Florida primary, saying she thinks the results from Michigan and Florida should count.
Well, what did you Dems expect? That Hillary would keep her promise? Oh, you're a naive bunch of sheep, aren't you? You didn't see her switcharoo coming? You fell for Hillary saying, "look at the birdie, see the birdie, pretty little birdie, what a cute little birdie. Look, a birdie!" Gawd, you are a dense bunch. Have you always, for your entire lifetime, had your brain removed from your cranium or was it a slow, methodic process - say, only deleting a tablespoon of your brain over an extended period of time?
Michigan and Florida should not get a "do-over." Both states made their choices knowing full well what would be the consequences. If anyone believed that Hillary would keep her original promise, you're an idiot. You didn't even suspect what she now wants - that Michigan and Florida results should be counted - when she didn't take her name off the Michigan ballot? You Dems, I tell 'ya - you are really a gullible, stupid bunch.
The dispute over Michigan and Florida may be decided by the Dem Party's three-member committee. Two of the three members held positions in Bill Clinton's Administration. Boy, I bet the Dems will be scratching their heads wondering with whom the committee will side. It sure is a mystery; a riddle wrapped in a mystery wrapped in an enigma.
You Dems let your own politicians pull the wool over your eyes again and again. The mystery is how any Dem ever gets elected to office.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.