Thursday, February 14, 2008
Democrats Don't Have Loyalty
She said, and I paraphrase, with Joe Lieberman endorsing John McCain, and John Kerry endorsing Obama instead of supporting John Edwards (before Edwards dropped out), and Ted Kennedy endorsing Obama that there seems to be no loyalty in the Democratic Party.
Ha ha ha ha ha hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha heeeeeeeeeeeeeh!
Oh, that's a good one, Mary. Loyalty in the Democrat Party? Who could have predicted Liberal Talk Radio would have such unintended comedic programming?
Good god almighty, it took Mary how many years to reach such an obvious conclusion? Her words prove Dems aren't paying attention to their own party, or more accurately, that Dems are steeped deeply in their own selective, biased double-standards allowing themselves to be blinded from what is blatantly obvious to even the most half-hearted observer.
No loyalty in the Dem Party? No! Really? I don't believe it!
Labels: Ed Schultz
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.