Friday, February 01, 2008
Bill Clinton Calls For U.S. Recession
I guess this means that "it's the economy, stupid" is NOT an issue. (It isn't, actually, but the Dems want to make the economy a faux issue just like Bubba did in the 1992 election).
In Denver, CO, the serial adulterer and accused rapist said the following. All Headline News:
Speaking in Denver on Wednesday, former President Bill Clinton did not mince words on how to combat global warming, telling the crowd that the fight against climate change required industrialized nations to "slow down their economies and cut back on greenhouse gas emissions."
Bill Clinton, who was traveling from state to state to campaign on behalf of his wife's presidential bid, spoke to the Colorado crowd about the importance of a good energy plan not only to curb greenhouse gas emission and global warming, but also to stimulate job growth as well.
Why, President Bush is doing exactly what Clinton says we should do, bring our economy to a grinding halt. So why are the Dems so critical of the economy?
I wonder if Wolfed Blitzer will ask Queen Hillapatra in Thursday night's Democrat Debate if a faltering economy is a good thing? Oh, it must be - Bill Clinton knows everthing.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.