Sunday, January 20, 2008
You Think That's Cold?
The temperature in the Twin Cities is somewhere around zero Fahrenheit - plus or minus a couple degrees...mostly minus.
The windchill is anywhere between -15 to -25 below zero.
The U.S. Pond Hockey Championships are carrying on as usual.
It's -12 - and that doesn't include windchill - in International Falls, MN.
Life doesn't come to a grinding halt just because it gets cold.
So...where the hell is Albert Gore, Junior - the Global Warming Alarmist and Huckster when you need him? Hey Al, tell us a long, boring and sad story about how the earth is warming - all at the hands of humans - and how it's simply irreversible and unless we "do something" it will to "too late"?
The United Nations is set to discuss so-called "global warming" at a conference in Hawaii on January 30 - 31. Huh - I wonder why the UN doesn't want to hold their meeting in Minnesota? Maybe UN Secretary General Ben Wa doesn't want to freeze his balls off?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.