Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Obama's Fairy Tale Politics
Bill Clinton described Osama Hussein Obama's politics as being "a fairy tale." Access News:
Former President Bill Clinton, campaigning for his wife Hillary in New Hampshire, called Illinois Senator Barack Obama's politics a "fairy tale" in an attempt to turn voters after Mrs. Clinton's emotional display of tears Monday.
"Give me a break," said Mr. Clinton. "This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen."
Those remarks were shown on a CNN videotape of former President Clinton's speech Monday afternoon. The pro-Clinton network has worked double time to try and cast Mrs. Clinton in a new light ever since her lip quivered and eyes welled with tears earlier that morning.
Hillary tried to paint Edwards and Obama with the same brush in an ABC television interview this morning on "Good Morning America" where Mrs. Clinton said, "They are obviously in some kind of a buddy system here, and that's fine. For both Senator Edwards and Obama, they've been given pretty much a free ride - but the free ride ends."
I'd like to know why no reporter has asked her about the multiple-sourced stories of her use of the "N-Word" and anti-Semitic rantings? Do you think - that maybe for a second - if it were a Republican accused of using these offensive terms they would escape questioning?
The Clinton War Machine is gearing up, closing in on full speed. The mud and feces is going to fly. Hillary is not getting out of the race. She is in it until Super Tuesday and even possibly afterward.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.