Tuesday, January 15, 2008
A virtual dead heat for first place between John McCain and Mitt Romney, with a final result of no more than a 2-3 point difference between them. Flip a coin as to which one will be first and second.
Fred Thompson, still the Dark Horse, comes in third.
Rudy Giuliani takes fourth.
Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul, fifth and sixth, respectively.
The Dems have their panties in a bundle and are boycotting the Michigan primary because "the state Democratic Party scheduled its primary ahead of February 5 in defiance of national party rules." (NewsInfo.com).
In other words, in the eyes of the Dems, what Michigan did "isn't faaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
Yawn, (rub eyes), mix another Rum and diet Coke - what else is new.
Labels: Predictions 2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.