Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Liberals: Wealthy Progressives Good;
Wealthy Conservatives Bad
Wealthy businessman and "corporatist" Liberal Ned Lamont is good.
Wealthy businessman and "corporatist" György Schwartz is good.
Wealthy businessman and "corporatist" Mitt Romney is bad.
Wealthy businessman and "corporatist" Richard Mellon Scaife is bad.
Three-times married Rudy Giuliani is some kind of legitimate political issue.
Three-times married Dennis Kookcinich is fine and dandy.
George Allen uses the word "macaca" and he's a racist of the worst kind.
Hillary Clinton uses the words "nigger" and "Jew bastard" and no one - no one mentions it or dares ask her about it.
President George W. Bush and his Administration "spies" on Americans.
President Bill Clinton and his Administration use a global surveillance program called Echelon to spy on Americans and the Left says nothing.
The National Organization of Women freaks out about what Chris Matthews said about Hillary Clinton.
But The National Organization of Women is deafeningly silent about a multitude of allegations by women that they were sexually harassed - and at least one allegation by Juanita Brodderick that she was raped - by Bill Clinton.
The Left asks why the Bush daughters aren't "serving in Iraq."
Al "Druggy" Gore, III is not asked why he isn't serving in Iraq. (Well, he's too busy doing drugs).
Yeah, I think I have this "Liberal Logic" thing down pretty good. It's called unparalleled hypocrisy.
Hey, if that moon is made of cheese someone better tell Al Gore, cuz if it is, then it must be due to global warming.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.