Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Liberals And Progressives Will
Kill Obama's Candidacy
His inexperience in domestic and foreign policies can be accurately exploited as being non-existent.
Let's reintroduce a word the Liberals used to describe George W. Bush almost eight years ago. Obama has no "gravitas", none.
Hussein Obama's main experience in the Illinois State Senate was dealing with such critical matters as...driver's license issues, snow emergency routes and no-parking zones. Quite the resume to hold up for scrutiny when seeking the White House, don't you think?
But the critical mass who will not vote for Hussein Obama is the Liberals and Progressives because they are racists, the most virulent, closet-racists on the planet.
Democrats are not racists, but the Libs and Progs wing of the party most is, and they won't vote for someone who isn't white.
The Fringe Left, the Libs and Progs I called closet-racists, aren't supporting Obama - he's not Liberal enough for them. They support the Garden Gnome Dennis Kookcinich. Or they are supporting John The Sissy Edwards because he offers the Pie In The Sky Cradle To Grave Government Will Take Care of You mentality that the Fringe Left is so desperately in love with.
Obama will be easier to beat in November for almost any Republican candidate than would be Clinton or Edwards. And he'll be easy to beat because the Far Left will unravel to the point of their intra-political hatred for his race. The Republican party won't have to lift a finger to "take down" Obama, the Liberals and Progressive closet-racists within the Democrat party will do it for them.
Obama's candidacy has nowhere to go but down, all at the hands of the Liberals and Progressives who would most adamantly deny that they are racists.
The racists inhabiting the Liberal and Progressive Wing could never bring themselves to vote for Douglass Dillman. Never.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.