Monday, January 07, 2008
Lake Superior Is Gettin' High!
From An Associated Press Story:
Even as other Great Lakes appear headed to an all-time low this month, Lake Superior is holding its own and seems to be recovering from a drought that dropped the lake to alarming levels.
The amount of rain and snow that fell on the Lake Superior basin in December was well above normal, with Duluth recording its sixth-snowiest December of all time. That came on the heels of a near-record wet October.
There is no other explanation for this, certainly not any type of cycle within nature itself.
Click HERE to view a rather interestingly designed bong. Heh. This ONE, too.
Labels: Gore earth fever
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.