Thursday, January 03, 2008
Dark Horse: Fred Thompson.
Osama Hussein Obama wins Dem side by thin margin, John The Sissy Edwards a close second,
Dark Horse: None. Well, the Dark Horse of the Dems is Dennis Kookcinich, but his bid for the White House is going nowhere, not this time, not next time around, not the time after that. He'll never be more than a Congressman - not that there's anything wrong with that - but he's a lifelong, long-term career politician, something the Left tells us we need less of in Washington D.C. So he's really more of the Dem's Dead Horse than a Dark Horse.
Now remember, I almost never make predictions.
UPDATE: It appears that when I published this post I had set the date as January 23. Let the record show that this has been corrected and changed to January 3.
Labels: Predictions 2008
I am probably one of the worst predictors around. One sure way to make some extra cash is to ask me who I think is going to win any sporting event or game. Then BET the EXACT OPPOSITE of my prediction and you should be making some nice cash! heh.
Good to hear from you as always. Happy New Year!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.