Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I Need Your Help, Folks
So - how does this page load for you and if you don't mind, let me know what type of browser you are using? Please leave a comment and let me know. Thank you!
For those of you who, for some reason are still using IE, do yourselves a favor and at least try FireFox. It's free and it's a great browser. If you're skeptical or apprehensive about leaving IE for FF, well...go read the C/NET Battle of The Browser article. Click on the golden "On to round 1" and "On to round 2" etc to navigate through the story. Guess which browser won the C/NET battle?
Sorry. I couldn't help getting a dig on a Lem.
I don't know what to say...
My PC is probably as ol as your Mac Molson, and DSL - I believe your PC is fairly recent.
The page loads real quickly for me.
I will have to keep what you said in mind for some future possible redesigns that might speed up the pageload.
Thanks for adding your comments.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.