Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Hillary Says al-Qaeda
Watching U.S. Election
DOVER, New Hampshire (AFP) — Hillary Clinton on Monday warned that Al-Qaeda watched US elections, urging Americans not to risk electing an inexperienced president, in her latest implicit swipe at rival Barack Obama.
In one of her most overt plays of the national security card yet, the senator from New York noted that days after Gordon Brown became British Prime Minister, militants planted bombs which failed to explode.
"I don't think it was by accident that Al-Qaeda decided to test the new prime minister," Clinton said here, referring to two devices which did not go off in London and a car which was crashed into Glasgow airport in June.
"They watch our elections as closely as we do ... they play our allies."
No doubt any Republican would come under fire from Liberals and Progressives saying that an inexperienced president could entice another September 11-like attack by al-Qaida. Of course, MrsSatan will receive no criticism from the Liberal and Progressive Far Left Fringe. Keith Olberwiener, Wolf Blitzer and other toadies will remain dutifully and obediently silent, good little Sheep that they are.
Labels: Dems Enable Terrorism
Thanks for visiting and commenting, Guy. Happy New Year!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.