Saturday, January 19, 2008
Chris Matthews Apologizes To The Haters
It's Chrissy Matthews day to beg for forgiveness from the penis-envying Left Wing Hater Crowd. ABC News:
MSNBC's "Hardball" host Chris Matthews issued an on-air apology yesterday after a comment he made about presidential candidate Sen. Hillary Clinton enraged several leading women's right's groups who said the remark was sexist.
The apology followed a protest outside his studio yesterday by a group of women's right advocates who also sent a heated letter of complaint to the network's top executive.
...last Wednesday after the New Hampshire presidential primary -- in which Clinton prevailed over Democratic competitor Sen. Barack Obama -- Matthews made a comment that some interpreted as attributing Clinton's political success to her husband's infidelity.
"The reason she may be a front-runner is her husband messed around," Matthews said.
In the following days, women's rights groups -- namely the National Organization for Women and the National Women's Political Caucus -- decided to speak out, saying that the statement was the latest in what they believe to be a string of sexist comments Matthews has made about the Clinton candidacy and other female politicians.
It's really easy to offend the feminists. They have all sorts of time on their hands - because they neglect shaving their arm pits, legs and bathing - to write letters of protest about imagined injustices. These are the same women who self-suppress the truth and facts about Bill Clinton's infidelities and still think it was "his personal business" and that he "did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky." Good gawd, how steeped in denial can anyone be?
Hey Chris, get yourself a pair of these. It's a good starting point and Chris...I recommend you get the pink ones. (Scroll down to images at the link).
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.