Thursday, January 24, 2008
Al Franken Keeps Raising Campaign
Cash From Non-Minnesotans
So far, [Al] Franken far outpaces the field in outsider contributions, with 77 percent of his individual donations coming from non-Minnesotans.
Franken's entertainment industry connections have helped, with actor Tom Hanks, film director Rob Reiner and others among donors. One-fourth of the value of personal contributions to the Franken campaign has come from Californians -- exceeding the total donations from Minnesotans. Beverly Hills ZIP codes alone account for 54 contributions.
Labels: Al Franken Explains
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.