Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Hillary The "Surpise" Winner?
I told you. I told you.
You can search this blog with a fine tooth comb and you will find nothing but posts telling you that the MSM will paint Hillary as the Comeback Kiddress.
I told you.
I also was relatively accurate on my prediction outcome of Iowa for the Democrats, but off the mark on the Republicans.
Two-way statistical dead heat between Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee, with Rudy Giuliani in Third place, a 3-6 point margin behind Romney and Huck.
Dark Horse: Fred Thompson.
Osama Hussein Obama wins Dem side by thin margin, John The Sissy Edwards a close second, Hillary Clinton MrsSatan not a distant third.
Dark Horse: None.
Here is how I think New Hampshire will turn out:
On the Dem side: Clinton will win narrowly. Osama Hussein Obama will be a close second and John THE SISSY Edwards not a distant turd , I mean third.
On the Repub side: John McCain takes first place by a 6-9 point margin. Mitt Romney takes second, Mike Huckabee a distant third.
Fred Thompson remains the Dark Horse and could surprise everyone and come in second.
No, her win was no surprise, Terry, not to me. Not to the intelligent and faithful readers who stop by here on a regular basis. We knew this. But you didn't Terry because you're entrenched in a political cesspool of Liberals and Progressives known as ABC-TV.
Final note on "Nightline": this sideline gig with Facebook - borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, pointless, uninformative, unimaginative, lame, irrelevant and - most of all - 'da bitch with the booby-length brown hair hosting the Facebook bit has a sibilant "s". WTF?
Labels: Predictions 2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.