Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Dave Thune As The Grinch!
Lewis said on his Tuesday program that the City of Saint Paul was planning to hold its holiday (that would be Christmas for those of us who are politically incorrect) party at a fine St. Paul establishment called Fabulous Fern's Bar and Grill.
Apparently, from what Lewis said on his radio program, when St. Paul Council Member Dave "Toothy Grin" Thune (you remember Thune, he's the guy who uses mooring rope as dental floss), received the e-mail of the location for the holiday party, Thune replied via e-mail that he won't be attending the party because the owner of Fabulous Fern's vigorously campaigned against Thune's re-election.
Dave "Toothy Grin" Thune and his
According to Lewis, Thune's spurn of Fabulous Fern's was quickly joined by fellow St. Paul Council Member Jay Benanav.
Soon...the planning committee for the holiday party was seeking a different establishment at where to hold the party, all on account of crybabies Thune and Benanav.
Uh - I don't have to mention that both Toothy Grin and Benanose are huge, dyed-in-the-wool Uber-Liberals, do I? So much for Liberals being for "the little guy" and for the "small business owner", eh?
One can only imagine the outrage and degree of contempt shown toward a Republican elected official demanding that a party for an entire city council and city employees be relocated because the owner of the establishment campaigned against said Republican official.
I've e-mailed the office of both Thune and Benanav a copy of this post and asked them to respond, especially to defend what in my opinion is childish behavior unbecoming to an elected official.
Are Thune and Benanav the type of people the voters in their respective Wards want representing them? People as petty and vindictive as Thune and Benanav who act like spoiled children because of the location of a city holiday party? Pathetic...simply pathetic.
I will update any response I receive from Toothy Grin Cigarette Smoker Thune and/or Benanav, the guy who resembles the incestuous offspring of Jerry Seinfeld and his sister.
Jay Benanose - the hideous result of an inter-family Seinfeldian incestuous relationship?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.