Sunday, November 11, 2007
Norman Mailer Dead, GFR
Hmmmm, let's see...here's my eulogy for this relic:
"Overrated, hack writer, popular with the Liberal establishment for his anti-American views and pacifist attitude."
Some folks, asked if they are happy Mailer is dead, said this:
Hey, you **** eating maggot, I wonder what the hell you've ever done to contribute to society other than post anonymous questions gloating over other people's deaths.
I can't stand bitter, hate-filled, impotent right-wing trolls.
Comment by rastagra
I guess Conservatives, Republicans and Indie/Libertarians like myself are supposed to - and expected to - take the high road and not stoop to the same low level that the Libs do in expressing their joy when someone they don't like takes the dirt nap.
Well, I'm going to hold my standards to those of Liberal Icon, Liberal Radio Talker Mike Malloy - so beloved by the Fringe Liberals - who said on his July 5, 2006 radio show - in talking about Ken Lay, "It's fun to speak ill of the dead."
So taking my cue from Liberal Idol Malloy, I say, frankly, it's about time Mailer croaked. He overstayed his welcome by about 30-some years.
Remember, "Every time a Liberal Dies an Angel gets its Wings!"
Now...if we can get Gore Vidal and one other Lib author to quickly join Mailer, well...it'd be a good thing.
GFR Norman, GFR.
Labels: Dems Are Haters
Good stuff Molson!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.