Thursday, October 18, 2007
Jimmy Carter Presidency Ended When?
Facts didn't deter whomever input data into the Wikipedia page and entry of Carter, the Worst.President.Ever.
They had his term running from January 20, 1977 – January 20, 1989. Gee, that would sure be a shocker to anyone alive during the Ronald Regan Presidency and anyone possessing the most rudimentary knowledge of presidential history.
Below is a screen print of the inaccuracy on the Wiki page, but to really see the detail, Click HERE for the Large Version. Once there, click on the image to enlarge even more.
The Wiki error has since been corrected, although I added the time and date that I discovered this little bit of revisionist history on my screen capture: 10/17/07 at 7:12 PM CDT.
This little lesson in fact-checking, using more than one or two sources on the internet before any blogger hits the "Publish" Button, is brought to by Yours Truly, a notoriously good fact-checker! And this is why and how I can always shoot down the Libs in their failed, fictional arguments of folly and falsity. They could learn from me, but they won't. "Believing" something is far better than proving it.
exactly what i have been screaming and yet another chance to whore my baby...
EVERYONE NEEDS SOME SMOKING ASS!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.