Wednesday, September 12, 2007
The Toothpaste Was Already Out Of The Tube
Pictured: The Democrat Thought Process
you can get a big enough hammer to pound any nail in. how long does it stay in when you weakened the wood by beating it with such a big hammer?
then you have to ask, how many hammers do you need to knock all the nails in right now to finish the house? me thinks we need allot more hammers than we have.
this is primarily because the wood ain't very sturdy to begin with.
i am glad that when my children did not finish the chores i expected them to do, that they got punished.
my kids learned about consequences because i demanded they face them.
they never would have done any chores if i kept doing them for them.
just a few thoughts from a libtard.
You're not a libtard, are you? OMG, if you are, I will have to divorce and dissolve my relationship with you. /sarcasm
You are not a libtard, if you were, you would not punish your kids for not completely their chores.
I think you are similar to my political bent - Indie/Libertarian. You may lean a bit Left in some issues, but I know from what you've written in the past that you are no baptized libertard. Now stop scaring me with such talk and give us some photos of you dressed in drag for the costume party you wrote about a couple days ago.
You seem a little antagonistic towards Bug for asking a question. It does not seem like you to be this way. Hmmmmmmm...I wonder what the problemo is.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.