Monday, September 17, 2007
Target Center Shooting Incident
A fight between two patrons at Target Center resulted in a lot of blood but no one was hit by the gunshot fired by one of the men, police said.
The incident happened just before 11 p.m. Saturday during the World Fighting Championship Downtown Throwdown.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Tammy Diedrich said a suspect in the shooting has been identified, but was not in custody on Monday. She said the gunman and his intended target knew each other and had been fighting before the shot was fired.
The Minneapolis City Council...oh, they are too busy with such pressing issues as banning circus animals than to deal with gunshots fired upon humans.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.