Monday, September 10, 2007
Phil Spector: Guilty, Not or Other
Phil says, according to ContactMusic.com he suspects he will be found guilty because, "the judge and jury don't like me."
He also says:
"The only thing that concerns me is the verdict. And for that I'm in the hands of 12 people who voted for George Bush."
So...add your comment on what you think the verdict will be on Phil Spector. Guilty, not or other.
And don't be blinded by his coiffure.
"See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire..."
(hey, no insults or offense intended...
Those are the lyrics to Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing")
Labels: Phil Spector
Thanks, as always, for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.