Wednesday, September 19, 2007
John Kerry, Stun Guns And Free Speech
University of Florida police used a stun gun on a student taking part in a forum with former presidential candidate John Kerry.
Andrew Meyer was questioning Senator Kerry on why he did not contest the results of the 2004 election.
University officials said he exceeded his allotted time and became disruptive after his microphone was cut off.
Video footage shows police pulling Mr Meyer from the audience and pinning him to the ground before stunning him.
This is how the Left would like to deal with everyone who doesn't wholly and fully agree with their absurdist, Socialist platform.
There's no doubt the student is a Lefty, we can tell this by what he said. For instance, asking Kerry (who, if you didn't know it, served in Vietnam - yes he did, he surely did) why he didn't contest the 2004 election. Uh - because by late afternoon on the day of the November 2004 election Kerry's own inner circle admitted that they knew he had lost. There were no election shenanigans going on in Ohio - as much as the Loserman Party would like to so desperately otherwise believe.
Below is the video of the crybaby student being nailed by the stun gun. I can't stop watching it. I think it's going to be the feel good hit of the year!
Now, the first video below has the best video, but it doesn't contain the question regarding challenging the Ohio election results. The second video, slightly longer in running time, is the one where we can tell the student is a Lefty by the questions he asks Kerry, especially regarding the Ohio election. Both videos are getting a lot of hits, so if they don't play right away, refresh the page. Enjoy:
Labels: Kerry Hunter
I wish the media would give us all a break from the left-tards and moonbats!
Rumors abound on the internet that it was all a set-up and that the kid asking the question had supposedly asked to be arrested. If that is not true, no, I don't think the cops went over the top.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.