Monday, September 03, 2007
Happy and Safe Labor Day
No matter how we've spent our time this Labor Day Weekend, let us not forget our brave men and women in the Military who work tirelessly to protect us and who give so much to provide us the great freedoms that we enjoy. Without them, we would not be a great nation. May God Bless them and their families - and keep them safe - every single day.
The Muscular Dystrophy Telethon holds its annual Labor Day Telethon beginning Sunday night and all day Monday. MDA is a very worth cause to donate a couple of dollars to if you are in a position to do so.
May everyone reach their destinations and arrive back at home safely.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.