Sunday, September 16, 2007
Fred Thompson's "Skimpy Senate Record"
The quote from the story:
"[Thompson's] critics, already pointing to what they call [his] skimpy Senate record..."
Would that "skimpy" Senate record be more than, less than or equal to the skimpy Senate record of Hillary Clinton?
Interesting choice of quotes, Ms. Bosman. I'm sure you have no political agenda or bias.
"Thompson has made a languid three-day swing through Florida."
Languid? Languid like Chris Dodd, whose campaigning more resembles mourning family and relatives gathered at a funeral?
Languid like Mike Gravel, whose campaigning resembles a snail lethargically OD'ed on heroin?
Interesting choice of words, Ms. Bosman. I'm sure you have no political agenda or bias.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.