Monday, September 17, 2007
Fat Ed Schultz Provides Platform For Haters
Fat Ed Schultz provided around 15 minutes of airtime on his program today to Eli Pariser, the MoveOn propaganda goon responsible for the "General Betray Us" advertisement.
If Ed had been on the air during World War II, I imagine he would have provided a platform for the likes of Tokyo Rose and Joseph Goebbels.
Have you noticed that no matter what Left Winger Schultz has on his program he never opens up the phone lines for the guest to take questions from callers? He allows his guests to spew their rhetoric on the airwaves from within a protective bubble. I guess this is what passes for taking risks in radio these days.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.