Thursday, August 09, 2007
Jim Ward Without A Script
Never mind that that millions of web sites - after a certain amount of time, some after only a few days - remove stories from a specific URL. Oh, don't let facts get in the way of the certainty of the conspiracy theories you so desperately want to believe in Dim...I mean, Jim.
Jowly Dim Ward - no conspiracy too absurd for him to believe.
If you've heard Dim on the Miller program then you know that the man cannot speak extemporaneously. He can't construct a coherent thought unless he's reading from a script and then it's only 50-50 odds he'll get through it smoothly.
Below is how Dim sounds when speaking without a script. Click on the Play button to hear
Voice is impersonated. Or...is it?
It's sadly funny how the only conspiracy theories Dim believes are those that happened after the Clinton-Gore terms. How about a good conspiracy about the Murrah Building and the Oklahoma City bombing?
The Truth About The Oklahoma City Bombing
The Oklahoma City Bombing
Oklahoma City Bombing Cover-Up
Oh - wait, like I said, the only conspiracies Dim Ward believes in are those that occurred after Clinton-Gore.
Labels: Jowly Jim Ward
Do you update your blog from beneath the Denver Airport?
Great, thanks for giving away my secret location for blogging, damn you! Looks like I'll have to relocate to Area 51 now.
"Hey, space alien, how about a refill on my Bacardi Diet Coke and re-stock the hookah pipe while you're at it."
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.