Thursday, August 09, 2007
Democrat Candidates "Cool", Crowd Swelters
The Seven Idiot Dwarfs (L to R): Chubby, Smoker, Dipshit, Cuntess, Fucktard, Sissy, The Imp
Awwwwwwwwwwww...aren't they cute? Just darling, right? And so environmentally conscious and so very, very, very "Green".
While the crowd at Tuesday night's DemocRAT Debate, held at Chicago's Soldier Field, put up with heat and humidity, the Seven Idiots had - for themselves - an air conditioned stage. And did I correctly hear a caller to Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday say that the Seven Idiots, along with master(de)bater moderator Keith Olberwiener, each had their own, personal air conditioner contained within their podiums?
Isn't their hypocrisy sweet and refreshing?
See, the Liberal Elite was us to do with less so there's more for them. Aren't they just the most ethical, non-double standard folks around?
From the Chicago Tribune:
It can be rough being a front-runner, especially on a hot night on the gridiron.
With temperatures in the high 80s, the candidates had air conditioning on stage, but there was still plenty of heat.
And The Imp? Well, being the tiny, little parasite he is, he just attached himself to one of the other candidates without being noticed.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.