Thursday, August 09, 2007
6th And 7th Victims Recovered
From I-35W Bridge Collapse
Searchers in Minneapolis have recovered three bodies from the site of last week's deadly highway bridge collapse. The death toll from the bridge collapse is now seven.
The bodies recovered today have not been identified. Identities have been established for five of the victims who have been recovered so far. 100 people were injured when the bridge came down.
U.S. Navy divers and Federal Bureau of Investigation have been helping local divers search for more victims.
The is day number 8 since the unprecedented catastrophe that struck this northern American city during rush hour.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.