Monday, July 02, 2007
UK, Scotland Terrorist Attack
British Police Arrest 5th Suspect. ABC News
London Mayor Ken al-Livingstone defends Muslims. AFP
Eyewitness to Friday's London foiled car bomb attempts. BBC
UK's new Prime Minister Gordon Brown says country won't be threatened by al-Qaida. BBC
Terrorism "tests" Gordon Brown's resolve. BBC
Arrested suspects "not British". The Australian:
"It is clear that we are dealing in general terms with people who are associated with al Qaeda," [said Gordon] Brown.
UK Warned of sustained threats of continued terror attacks. IC Berkshire
Coming as no surprise to me, CAIR - the Council on American-Islamic Relations - has no condemnation whatsoever of the UK-Scotland terror attempts on their Home Page or their Press Release page. Has any Muslim Cleric or Religious Leader of Islam condemned these attacks? I haven't seen or read any - and I've search for them. If you know of one, by all means let me know.
Labels: UK Scotland Terrorism
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.