Saturday, July 07, 2007
One Hit News
iPhone Hacked And Unlocked. Times Online
- - - - -
Knut, My how you've grown! Daily Mail
"He now sometimes has temper tantrums when he's hungry or when he wants something and doesn't get it," Mr Doerflein said.
"Then he gives me a really good bite. He is, after all, a predator."
"Norway shall not be a free zone for pimps and human traffickers," said Justice Minister Knut Storberget. Aftenposten
- - - - - -
Wyoming man cleared, not charged with killing an endangered species. Federal officials recently determined the 65-year-old Lander man killed a grizzly bear in self-defense last fall. Casper Star Tribune
- - - - -
Two men allegedly became confrontational after being asked to leave a party for smoking marijuana. (It couldn't have been that good of stuff then...ur, or so I am told). Key News Florida
- - - - -
And gee, we can't forget about the Doctors now, can we?
Australian Doctors linked to UK and Scotland Terror Plots? Daily Telegraph
Terror Doctors Eyed Australia. 2GB.com
Six doctors questioned as net widens. The Australian
"Spooky" Web site draws doctors to jihad. The Telegraph
45 Doctors planned to bring terror attacks to America. Newsroom America
Can Terrorists trained as Doctors infiltrated the U.S.? ABC News
British plot worries Foreign Doctors. M Live
A Call for Better Background Checks on Doctors. ABC Online Australia
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.