Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Happy Independence Day
Happy Independence Day and Happy Fourth of July, 2007!
May your day be safe, secure and travel safely.
Independence Day and The Fourth of July is brought to you by the Brave Men and Women who have Proudly served their county and those who currently serve our Great County, and especially those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice fighting for, and having given their life or limbs, the preservation of our Freedoms. You are Heroes - all of you - whether you want to admit it or not! Without these fine Men and Women in our Military, we would not exist. May God Bless You and always Watch Over every single one of you and your families.
"What July Fourth Means To Me", by Ronald Reagan - 1981. Take a few moments to read it.
3D Animated United States Flag Courtesy of 3D Flags
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.