Monday, July 16, 2007
From The "Why Didn't Someone
Tell Me About This" Department:
"I hope my swim will inspire world leaders to take climate change seriously,." [he said].
Okay Mr. Pugh, you can go home now. Every world leader has wet their pants and dresses several times over the so-called global warming issue. It's tea time. Go home.
Man would somebody stop me. No? OK then here's version two...
"Pugh. Something smells in here. Oh I see the problem. Quick get a stick and plunger. Somebody dropped a huge trent lott and has the loo all plugged up."
Now Mr. Pugh can go home.
What inquiring minds really want to know is if you are hiking Colorado while watching youTube videos with a new iPhone....
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.