Monday, July 02, 2007
Fags Forced Outdoors in UK
But there have been isolated signs of opposition to the smoking clampdown.
The landlord of the Dog Inn in Hereford and the boss of a lapdancing club in London have vowed to challenge the ban.
Pubs, clubs and restaurants - and all enclosed public places - are now smoke-free zones. BBC
Fag, of course, the term for cigarettes in the UK.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.