Saturday, July 14, 2007
Dennis Kucinich, D-List Candidate?
"Beware," warned Dennis Kucinich, the Kathy Griffin of D-List presidential candidates, "I can shoot lightening bolts from my fingers!"
Dennis Kucinich "'outraged at talk from [Hillary] Clinton and John Edwards to exclude the 'second tier candidates'" from future democrat presidential debates.
Dennis Kucinich tonight expressed outrage that rival candidates Hillary Clinton and John Edwards were overheard collaborating on a strategy to eliminate other Democratic candidates from future debates and forums.
Live microphones of Fox News caught Senator Hillary Clinton of New York and former North Carolina senator John Edwards discussing precisely that after yesterday's NAACP forum in Detroit.
"We should try to have a more serious and a smaller group," Edwards said, the Associated Press reported.
Clinton then said, "We've got to cut the number" and "they're not serious." Clinton also said leading campaigns had already attempted to exclude other candidates, saying, "We've gotta get back to it, according to the AP.
Which party always falsely claims itself as the party of Free Speech and always willing to listen to what others have to say?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.