Sunday, July 15, 2007
Congress Dives (Again) In Approval Ratings
Public satisfaction with the job lawmakers are doing has fallen 11 points since May, to 24 percent.
[President Bush's] job approval rating in the AP-Ipsos survey remained virtually unchanged at 33 percent.
Just two months ago, 35 percent of the public approved of Congress' work.
[The] percentage of Democrats who are turning up their noses at Congress [nearly doubled]. Among Republicans, though, not so much.
Oh, how rich! Chocolaty, nougaty rich and creamy!
Well, maybe it'll take a man to clean up the House next year.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.