Thursday, July 05, 2007
al-Qaida Seeking Educated Professionals To Hire; Rapid Advancement & Opportunities
Why, we just learned that eight of the Muslims arrested in the wake of the failed plot are all members of the medical profession.
Several of the suspects have now been linked to known extremist radicals listed on MI5’s data base.
Canon White, who runs Baghdad’s only Anglican parish, said that he met the al-Qaeda leader on the fringes of a meeting about religious reconciliation held in Amman, the Jordanian capital.
“He talked to me about how they were going to destroy British and Americans. He told me that the plans were already made and they would soon be destroying the British. He said the people who cure you would kill you.”
Legal Disclaimer: Joining al-Qaida may result in your being asked and chosen to become a suicide/terrorist bomber. No turning-backsies. al-Qaida is not responsible for any injuries or deaths prior to an actual suicide/terrorist attack, although it may claim ficticious credit for said attack. al-Qaida welcomes inquiries from trained airline pilots and those not so formally trained. Can you steer an airplane or burning Jeep into a structure? If so, we want to talk with you. No obligation! Really!
And Nanny Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dick Durbin and others want to sit down and talk with people who have the above mindset - to harm and kill as many people possible.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.