Saturday, June 09, 2007
Turkish Troops Not In Iraq
According To NY Times
But - like almost anything from the Left - it appears Turkey hasn't crossed into or over the Iraq border.
Sabrina Tavernise, writing in in the New York Times (that would be not FOX News, for you brain-dead Liberals out there):
And while reports this week of a large Turkish military push into Iraq seem to be untrue, the army is acting with greater urgency here in the southeast, home to a large part of the Kurdish minority.
Now, the NYT site requires free subscription to read their on-line stories, so you may or not be able to get directly to the site by the This Direct Link to the story.
You may need to go to Tavernise's cover page HERE and click on the story titled, "Turkey Rattles Its Sabers at Militant Kurds in Iraq".
Or you can search her name via Google and find the story that way.
Jowly Jim Ward, the roly-poly ham-eating, Tin-Foil Hat-Wearing, conspiracy-loving smear merchant
Now, last week on Lefty Radio's Stephanie Miller show, Jowly Jim Ward said, "Turkey has already invaded Iraq."
Of course, this is the same guy who said the U.S. would begin bombing Iran on this past Easter's Good Friday. And when that didn't happen, he said the U.S. would begin bombing Iran over the recent Memorial Weekend.
A real Nostradamus this obese chunk of waddling lard is, ain't he?
Labels: Jowly Jim Ward
I bet we can agree on that Ward is a propaganda-spreading, Tin Foil Hat Wearing waddling pompous ass who doesn't the the meaning of the word "objectivity" if his Lard-Laden Ass depended on it.
Agree, disagree? Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.