Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Harry Reid Not Popular, Will Tell You
What Kind of Car You Can Drive
And the Dems plan to reduce the cost of gasoline? "Use Less!" Why, let's turn the clock back to the Jimmy Carter years!
The Democrat from Nevada discussed the Senate Democrat's energy legislation during a speech at the Center for American Progress, a progressive think tank.
And how are they going to do it? By telling you what kind of cars you can drive and what fuels you can use, of course.
Reid said the Democrat's plan calls for new cars and trucks to get 35 miles per gallon by the year 2020. To cut down on imported oil, the proposal also requires an increase in the production of ethanol and other renewable fuels used by vehicles in the United States.
I agree w/ you on Carter, he's the ultimate douchebag.
Molson, how is hiking in Colo going these days? I was there 3 yrs ago and loved it, Denver and Colo Spgs area.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.