Saturday, May 19, 2007
Ted Mondale Gets Soft Sentence
On DUI Charge
This is his First DUI Offense and it certainly seems - by all means - that his sentencing is far less severe than what the Average Citizen would receive. You don't suppose this is because his last name is
Wow, maybe I should legally change my last name to Mondale prior to my own driving drunk, not that I do that - I don't.
According to WCCO News:
"Mondale intends to propose coaching St. Louis Park youth baseball -- not his son's team -- for his community service."
Mondale said he expects to have full driving privileges back by mid-June.
Does being a Mondale mean you get to do something you LIKE AND ENJOY for community service. Whoa - get me box of lotion coated Puffs...are you sure you're up to doing such arduous community service, Ted?
Ted's community service should have him wearing one of those blaze orange plastic vests, walking along the highways and off-ramps picking up garbage and cigarette butts.
I knew he'd get off easy because of who he is and who his Daddy is. What a pile of manure.
The lesson learned here, folks, is if you're going to drive drunk make sure you're a Democrat. Having your last name be Mondale (or Kennedy for that matter) is a huge plus in receiving a reduced and comfy sentencing.
Do people like Drunky McPrivilged get a discount on their drinks by showing the bartender their Democrat Party Membership card?
Drunky McPrivilged: Soon to be coaching your child's baseball team?
"Good game, kids! Break out the beers!"
Labels: Ted Mondale DUI
I based my comment on Walter Mondale, as VP, on the Misery index for the Carter-Mondale 4 yr term with an average of 16.27, the highest of any president since Dwight Eisenhower.
Who says I don't publish anony comments that disagree with what they read here?
Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.