Wednesday, May 09, 2007
One Hit News
(What a bunch of crybabies!)
French Liberal Rioters call Nicolas Sarkozy a "Sarko-Fascist". iAfrica.com
(What is it about Libs and their leap to call anyone who doesn't agree with their agenda a "Fascist"?)
- - - - -
Milan's local council has given 4,000 families free doping kits to test their children for drugs.
The kits have been handed to parents of children aged between 13 and 16 as part of a new initiative to tackle a rise in drug use among young Italians. BBC
("Gianni, are you stoned?")
- - - - -
"Six foreign-born Muslims have been arrested for plotting an attack on the Fort Dix Army base in New Jersey. Investigators say the men planned to "kill as many soldiers as possible." NPR
(Really...six foreign-born Muslims. Why---whoda thunk it?)
FBI agent JP Weiss said...the alleged plot was a reminder that the US faced the threat of "a brand new form of terrorism". BBC
(Huh - how could this happen when the Liberals tell us there are no terrorists and is no terrorism? I guess if the U.S. had elected John Kerry he would have been able to negotiate with them.)
- - - - -
Television is again the primary babysitter of children under age 2 and as many as 40 percent of infants under three months are regular watchers of television, DVDs and videos. PC Magazine
(This really is sad and pathetic. Parents - for Keeeeeey-Rists sake, pick up a book and READ to your children!)
- - - - -
The Hoff is in trouble again: A Los Angeles judge suspended former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff's visitation rights with his two teenage daughters pending further review of a videotape made by one of the girls showing the actor drunk. Stuff, New Zealand
(You can't drive Kitt while intoxicated, David!)
Here's The Hoff video making the rounds:
This is sad. Dude, you need help - please get some.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.