Wednesday, May 16, 2007
"Mandate" Of Newly Elected Dems
Fail To Pass
Gas War Spending Bill
Where's the usual "This is what the American People Want" from the HUGE MAJORITY of Dems elected last November?
Where's the anti-war rhetoric from all those anti-war Democrats that all you little Liberal Eichmann's voted for in November 2006? You haven't forgotten the November 2006 election already, have you - little Eichmanns?
Another bill by the Dems To Defund The Military at All Costs today was shot down quicker than Harry Whittington hunting with Dick Cheney. The Dems repeated failures to live up to the promises they made to their Rabid Liberal Voter Bloc could NOT be more humorous.
From VOA (same story as linked above):
The U.S. Senate has rejected a measure that would end funding for U.S. combat operations in Iraq by April 1 of next year. The White House praised the vote, but some Senate Democrats say support is building for the effort to limit funding for the unpopular war. VOA's Deborah Tate reports from Capitol Hill.
In a procedural vote, the Senate voted 67-29 to reject the measure to cut off funds for the Iraq war by April 1, 2008.
The measure was sponsored by Democratic Senator Russ Feingold of Wisconsin.
Poor Cheesehead Russy...no matter how much he tries he just can't get the support he needs to Cut and Run and Slow Bleed the Military.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, poor little Fussy Russy. He's such a sad and angry little turd, isn't he? He fits right in with the rest of the Democrats...all of them sad, angry and little turds. Kinda (sniff) makes you (sniff) a tiny bit teary-eyed, doesn't it? No? Good for you!
Labels: Cowardly Liberals
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.