Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Junior Gore To Run In 2008
Per Jowly Jim Ward
Jowly Jim Ward And His Famous Chins, Or What Used To Be Once Considered Chins
Jowly Jim Ward of the Stephanie Miller show says and predicts - caveat: according to his "sources" (tin foil hat time, Jimbo? ) - that Albert Gore, Junior will undoubtedly enter the 2008 race for the White House.
And Ward couldn't possibly wrong, could he? Nope - no way.
He has a solid history of making accurate predictions:
He said the 2006 November Election would be overwhelming won by Republicans stealing the election due to voter fraud and just look at the lopsided majority in Congress with all those Republicans and such a minority of Democrats. Why, at last count I think the number of Dems in Congress numbered about a half-dozen.
He also said that prior to the 2004 election George W. Bush would, because of the war on terror, implement Marshall Law thereby avoiding and postponing the '04 election and we all know that this too is factual and a reality. Uh, are we still under Marshall Law? Would someone let me know?
He also said that the U.S. would militarily strike Iran and that we'd be at war with them beginning on Good Friday, April 6, 2007. And we are most certainly at war with Iran, right? Boy, that war in Iran is sure is something, isn't it?
So with Jowly Jim's winning record of predictions, why, there's no doubt about Gore entering the Presidential Race, let alone being the next President. Huh - having a president who invented the internets - that's just waaaaaaay cool, isn't it?
Jowly Jim Ward - why, he's just another Nostradamus, ain't he?
Labels: Jowly Jim Ward
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.