Sunday, May 20, 2007
Anaheim Ducks Win In OT!
The Ducks beat Detroit this afternoon in what easily could have been the Red Wings taking a lead in the series 3-2. But the Ducks scored a late - a very late - third period goal to tie the game 1-1.
The Ducks then scored in over-time, winning the game 2-1.
The series heads back to Anaheim for game six on Tuesday.
Sorry to my fellow bloggers in Michigan - Miss O'Hara and Jimmy B, to name two - but I'm pulling for the Ducks.
The Ducks still have their work cut out for them.
The Red Wings aren't the Red Wings for nothin'.
The winner moves on to face the Ottawa Senators for the Stanley Cup.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.