Saturday, May 05, 2007
"All Democrats are vile,
vile filthy subhumans."
"All Democrats are vile, vile filthy subhumans."
What do you think of that statement? Is it a fair assessment of all Democrats? Are all Democrats - each and every one of them - vile, filthy sub-humans? Is it fair to lump all Democrats into the same category and call all of them "vile, filthy subhumans"?
When anyone attempts to dehumanize an entire group of people, is it not analogous to Adolf Hitler's propaganda in dehumanizing the Jews? One you dehumanize a person or group of people, then getting the rest of the population to hate them and kill them is easy. This is what Hitler did.
When a certain class or group of people are promoted and identified as being "subhuman", does it not encourage discrimination, prejudice and bigotry that these people be treated as being less
equal and having less rights than those who are not members of this class or group?
Does a statement like, "All Democrats are vile, vile filthy subhumans", border on hatred, emboldening and encouraging others to mistreat, denigrate and abuse the "subhumans"?
Do you think that anyone who would say, "All Democrats are vile, vile filthy subhumans" has their head screwed on right?
Would you think that some who said this is a intelligent, legitimate and reasoned individual? Would the speaker of these words be someone that others should listen to and and take seriously?
What do you think of this?
I have just one disclaimer to add to all the above. I took some poetic license with the above statement.
For you see, the actual statement that was said is this:
And the person who said it was Liberal Radio Super-Freak Mike Malloy, spoken on May 1, 2007, at 41 minutes into the third hour of his NOVA M radio program.
NOVA M Radio - what a joke. The acronym stands for Not One Verified Audience Member.
Hell is waiting for you Mike - why are you disappointing Satan by delaying your arrival? Satan is waiting to repeatedly anally rape you Mike, until you bleed like a river from your pucker hole. And then the pain and the agony will really start!
When Malloy buys the final dirt nap, my blog will be un-updated for a few weeks because I'll be too drunk to blog. I'll be too busy celebrating the death of this decrepit, hate-filled and vile subhuman.
Labels: Malloy The Rotting Corpse
The reason Rush and others have wider audiences is because they have something Malloy doesn't have - namely talent. Malloy thinks he's ENTITLED to the same demos without having to work for it. Sadly, he is wrong.
Keep up the good work Dave. Maybe start another blog called MalloyWatch?
Agree his "talent", if you want to call it that, doesn't approach the likes of those on Conservative Radio.
Cool info, thanks Accordian Expert!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.