Thursday, April 05, 2007
Road To Damascus
(Not a Bob Hope, Bing Crosby Movie)
Why, that's rather...odd...strange....since Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said he sent no such message with Pelosi to deliver to Syria.
In fact, Olmert said, "Pelosi took part of the things that were said in the meeting, and used what suited her."
Noooooo...Nanny Peloshit wouldn't do that......would she?
Syria is laughing at Nanny Pelosi behind her back. They're thinking, how can this woman be so stupid, so gullible, so stupefyingly naive.
If President Bush can so easily "fool" the smartest woman ever to exist - Hillary Clinton - it really isn't that difficult to fool Nanny Pelosi. If given the chance terrorists, and the countries that sponsor them, will own the U.S. and other civilized Western nations. And it will all happen and be shepherded by the Liberals, like Nanny Pelosi, and their foolish belief that the words and promises made by despots and terrorists are to be trusted.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.