Sunday, April 01, 2007
I was not getting to, and reading, the numerous blogs I had listed in other categories. Sorry folks, most of you are gone. I wanted to clean up the way the page looks for a long, long time.
Some new friends have been added to the Posse Blogitatus category as well.
If you linked to me - you have NOT been removed, although you may now be in a new category, except for those mentioned in the first paragraph above.
If you linked to me and I inadvertently removed your link - I was very careful but stuff happens - by all means let me know and I will be happy to include the link to your blog or site.
UPDATE: You can EASILY find your blog, or one of your favorite blogs, by holding down the Control button at the same time as pressing the F key. Then, enter the name of what you want to search for or find, and just follow the highlighted text. (This is in response to those who ask me why I don't alphabetize the blogroll. The short answer why I haven't alphabetized it is: I don't want to. It's too much work now. If I was starting from scratch, I would.)
I'll continue to link to you nonetheless!
Thanks for letting me know. I will be happy to re-add you, I love your blog.
I found you last year some time off of another blog that we both linked to, and for the life of me I don't remember the name of it. I will most definately re-link to you.
Thank you again for calling it to my attention.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.