Saturday, February 10, 2007
We do know that Liberal Mentality - disease that it is - allows them to "believe" that everything ever done by a DemocRAT and a Liberal is always - always - the very best thing for everyone, while anything done by a Republican (or for that matter anyone who ISN'T a LiberTard) is simply bad, evil and vile. You know the drill...prosperity under Clinton/Gore=Good. Prosperity under Reagan or Bush=Bad. I often wonder what it must be like to live in a world composed of nothing but solid black and white, no gray. These Libs sure know how to do it, though, don't they?
Liberal writer Molly Ivins died last month. She died from breast cancer. Does anyone know if she smoked cigarettes? Often, when someone dies of any type of cancer and they smoked, that information is publicized for no other reason than to reinforce the connection between any type of cancer and cigarettes.
Liberal Radio's Randi Rhodes, in her endless eulogizing of Ivins, noted that the two of them spent a fair share of time together - no doubt bashing Bush, Republicans and any idea not offered by Liberals. Wikipedia and the Miami Herald describe Rhodes as a "chain-smoking bottle blond." Maybe Rhodes' second-hand smoke is responsible for Ivins' cancer? Maybe Randi and her smoking caused Ivins' death? Randi, is your smoking responsible for killing your friend? All I can say is, Randi keep smoking, please - by all that is holy, good and righteous - keep smoking those cigarettes...several packs a day. Several several packs a day.
Liberals are funny, aren't they? If they weren't so dangerous, why, they'd almost be likable! Okay, maybe not.
I have a NHL Game to watch tonight - WILD v HURRICANES.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
Labels: Ratty Rhodes
Christopher B. Wisehart
MGySgt USMC Retired
I write this blog pretty much for myself, my own entertainment. I am flattered when others let me know they enjoy it too. I've never once written or said that I'm politically correct. I've ripped Conservatives and Republicans when they've deserved it. No doubt I rip the Libs on a far more frequent basis - they deserve it; in spades.
I wouldn't say my MO is hurling insulting invective. The way I see it, I treat the Liberals just like they treat others; giving them a taste of their very own medicine, or Kool-Aid as it may be.
thanks again for visiting and commenting. Peace be with you and yours.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.