Friday, February 02, 2007
San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom
Exhibits Those Good Olde Fashioned
Democrat Family Values!
San Fran Mayor, Gavin Newsom (above) has an affair with his manager's wife:
Mayor Gavin Newsom apologized Thursday for having a sexual relationship with his former campaign manager's wife.
"I'm deeply sorry," Newsom said during a brief news conference at City Hall the day after the aide resigned. Newsom appeared poised but visibly emotional. He spoke for about a minute and left without taking questions.
Alex Tourk, 39, resigned Wednesday after confronting his boss about his relationship with his wife, Ruby Rippey-Tourk, 34, who once worked as the mayor's appointment secretary.
Newsom posted the below Mea Culpa on his web site:
NICE folks these Dems are, aren't they? Shtoop your manager's wife? Oh, those Good Olde Fashioned Democrat Family Values! Aw, heck, it's just sex. And with a woman...in San Francisco?!?!? Maybe the times they really are a changin'?
You're just like her.
Good to hear from you Don!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.