Monday, February 05, 2007
HNN: Hillary News Network™© (or: What's MrsSatan Up To Now?)
Glad you asked!
Ralph Nader says, "I don't think [Hillary] has the fortitude [to be president]. Actually she's really a panderer and a flatterer. As she goes around the country, you'll see more of that."
In her Des Moines debut, presidential candidate Clinton attempted to explain her 2002 vote in favor of a Senate resolution "to authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq" (S.J. Res. 45): "I said that we should not go to war unless we have allies. So (President Bush) took the authority that I and others gave him and he misused it, and I regret that deeply. And if we had known then what we know now, there never would have been a vote and I never would have voted to give this president that authority."
"There is a very easy way to prevent anyone from being put into harm's way, that is for Saddam Hussein to disarm. And I have absolutely no belief that he will. I have to say that this is something I've followed for more than a decade. If he were serious about disarming, he would have been much more forthcoming. ... I ended up voting for the resolution after carefully reviewing the information, intelligence that I had available, talking with people whose opinions I trusted, trying to discount the political or other factors that I didn't believe should be in any way part of this decision."
Now...she pretends she was somehow tricked into voting for the War by George W. Bush, the most inept and stupid President in our history.
MrsSatan: Panderer. Flatterer. Lying Just Come Naturally To Her!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.