Saturday, February 10, 2007
He's often not mentioned, in favor of other more well known names (Keith Richards, Randy Rhodes, Hendrix - not that they don't deserve mention, they are fantastic indeed) - but Angus is a phenomanom - oh I know I spelled that word wrong, I always do.
And Bon Scott, damn, what a voice. He died far far too young.
Take care JimmyB!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.